This will be our public reporting site to keep our community informed of any residents and staff with confirmed COVID.
I am happy to announce that currently Stonecreek has had ZERO COVID staff or residents!
July 10, 2020
As of right now our plan is Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 we will begin allowing family members/loved ones to visit inside the facility￼ under strict guidelines issued by the state of KY. Please see below:
1. You must call the main facility line to schedule the visitation (270) 444-9661
2. Visit must be scheduled 24 hours or greater in advance.
3. Hours will be 9:30am to 4:00pm, Mon-Fri.
4. Visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
5. Visits will take place in the foyer area – no visits allowed in resident rooms or care areas.
6. Only 2 visitors per resident allowed.
7. Visitor must pass COVID screening prior to visit.
8. Visitor must wash or sanitize hands before and after visit.
9. Visitor must wear a mask. We can provide one if needed.
10. Social distancing of 6 feet or greater must be maintained at all times.
Any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call at 270.444.9661.
Andrew Long – Administrator
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.